Gackt and the Global Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gackt and the Global Talk

This forum is dedicated to anything you wanna talk about in the spheres of Politics, Philosophy, Faith and etc. and of course about dear and beloved Gackt

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

all you know about Gackt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikomi
Admin - Your Jedi Master and the Sith
mikomi

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-06-11

all you know about Gackt Empty
PostSubject: all you know about Gackt   all you know about Gackt Icon_minitime2008-05-03, 5:23 pm

you can post some information about his bio and things you know about him here.

CAMUI Gackuto - 神威 楽斗
Gackt Camui was born in Okinawa, Japan, on a July 4 (precise year not publicly known)…..let us say – somewhere in 1971.
He is the second of three children (he has an older sister and a younger brother) – I have no idea what are the names of those two.
His father was a music teacher – I guess that is quite logical that Gacku is a musician now.
When Gacku was very little he had an accident after which most of the people started to think of him as of a freak, because he said he saw things. So his parents jut put him into the hospital and he could go out of there only after started to behave as normal. I believe (but that is purely IMHO) that my beloved Kamui Gackuto is an indigo child.
Malice Mizer
Before the Malice Mizer participation he was in Cains:Feel

Basically I was full of eager to hear that band only because Gackt was in it as a vocalist.
A very strange looking Gackt resembles more to a very cute girl here than to a man, thogh I know that he is bisexual, that is pretty weird for Europeans to see that kind of look and to realize that this person is not gay…at least partially.
Solo Career
On May 12, 1999 with the single called Mizerable Gackt started his solo career. In the aftermath of leaving Malice Mizer he had made a lot of albums and singles. And also made OSTs for anime and video games, such as New Fist of the North Star, Texhnolyze, Bujingai and Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII. He has also provided voice acting, motion capturing and his likeness for such works on several occasions and co-wrote and co-starred in the 2003 movie Moon Child, which also features Hyde (vocalist of L'Arc~en~Ciel) and Taiwanese-American singer Wang Lee Hom.
Gackt also published his autobiography, Jihaku. He has designed two guitars, named "Marcury" and "Venus".

Since January 7, 2007, Gackt has been playing the warlord Uesugi Kenshin in the NHK drama Fыrinkazan. Gackt's most recent solo release is the single "Returner ~Yami no Shuen~", released on June 20, 2007, which is the first in the artist's career (both solo and in a band) to reach the number one spot on the Japanese Oricon charts. Gackt has recently provided the voice for Malthazar in the Japanese release of the film Arthur and the Minimoys and in October 2007, his back catalog became available in the iTunes Store.
Being a huge fan of Gundam, On December 19, Gackt released an album titled "0079-0088." It contains eight tracks, all of which are related to Mobile Suit Gundam. In addition to the five theme songs Gackt provided for the three Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam movies in 2005 and 2006, three cover songs from Gundam will be included in the album: "Suna no Juujika," "Ai Senshi," and "Meguriai." It was created as a tribute to the creator of Gundam, Yoshiyuki Tomino, for his birthday.

OK
that is not all I know of him but atleas that is what I recall and I will surely add info later here too
you can do the same here too
thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
https://globaltalk.darkbb.com
BloodandPassion
padawan pretender
padawan pretender

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: all you know about Gackt   all you know about Gackt Icon_minitime2008-10-25, 6:35 am

Where did you get the information about Gackt's sexual orientation?
Back to top Go down
mikomi
mikomi

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: all you know about Gackt   all you know about Gackt Icon_minitime2008-10-25, 10:33 am

BloodandPassion once it was on imdb.com, but now they deleted it for some unknown reason
It was in his quotes
He said that he had tried it with both men and women but he liked and likes women more
So I guess he is more to just a trying things than being a ...welll he likes women and that means a lot))))
besides - as far as I understood - such guys as Gackt are considered to be sexualy active...extremely active ... as to the opinion
Back to top Go down
https://globaltalk.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all you know about Gackt   all you know about Gackt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all you know about Gackt
Page 1 of 1