Gackt and the Global Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gackt and the Global Talk

This forum is dedicated to anything you wanna talk about in the spheres of Politics, Philosophy, Faith and etc. and of course about dear and beloved Gackt

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fresh faces and talent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikomi
Admin - Your Jedi Master and the Sith
Admin - Your Jedi Master and the Sith
mikomi

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Fresh faces and talent Empty
PostSubject: Fresh faces and talent   Fresh faces and talent Icon_minitime2007-07-11, 7:35 am

This is the thread for the actors you consider tallented but talking about the new and fresh faces.

the opening actor and my honor would be Artem Tkachenko who might have been seen by you in sich films as:
"Mechenosets" (Sword Bearer), "Dazhe i ne dumaj" (Don't even think about it 1/2), "Mechtat ne Vredno" (to dream is harmless), and the new one "Russian Triangle"

Fresh faces and talent 699010
Fresh faces and talent 00_tka10Fresh faces and talent 43285310
Fresh faces and talent A_t10Fresh faces and talent Artem_10Fresh faces and talent At10
You can surely trust my instincts that besides the good look he has real talent. I am absolutely ceretain that you will hear more about him in the nearest future and not only from me.
Back to top Go down
https://globaltalk.darkbb.com

Fresh faces and talent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gackt and the Global Talk :: Politics and Globalization TALKs :: Culture and arts-
Jump to: